The Full Stack .NET Developer’s role is to assist in planning, coordination, and implementation of activities related to developing software for the LPS Software Stack. You will find our work environment to be interesting and challenging. This position will draw upon your understanding of technology, design approaches, system architectures, and development methodologies. You will be given the opportunity to impact the daily operations of our business and make measurable contributions through the use of software and technology.
Who you are
You read XKCD and The Morning Brew on a daily basis. You are somebody who can articulate the definition of SOLID off the top of your head and explain / demonstrate the principles in great detail. You can discuss the pros and cons of various Dependency Injection approaches and you are able to explain Inversion of Control concepts in great detail. You truly understand the difference between a Library and a Framework. You have more than likely dabbled with code generation and the development of your own ORM framework (just for something to do). You are able to create largescale data warehouses. You possess an in-depth understanding of multi-threading, distributed computing, and The Cloud.
- Build highly tested and well performing green field solutions for rapid-release
- Perform general development tasks such as estimates, programming, testing, etc.
- Work with fellow team members in a cohesive, respectful, and highly communicative manner
- Interface with internal stakeholders, customers, vendors, and other business partners • Help maintain applications via assigned bug fixes and maintenance tasks
- Create and maintain documentation as required
- Assist Systems Architect in technical designs
- Participate and collaborate within the Scrum team and process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and history of proven experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft technologies in general
- Proven track record of operating as a true Full Stack Developer
- High capacity for quickly learning business processes , technologies, and development methodologies • Ability to develop creative and efficient solutions for hard-to-solve problems • Desire to lead and accept responsibility
- Strong understanding of: o Web technologies o Object Oriented Design principles o Database Management Systems – including schema, stored procedures, and scalability
- Desire to work with Microsoft-based technologies (.NET, SQL Server, Windows Server, Azure, IIS, etc)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proficient written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Great work life balance
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Strong healthcare coverage for employee and family
- 401k plan