As a valued member of our development team, you will lead in the design, development, support, improvement, and growth our web-based logistics and freight payment management systems. You will have the opportunity to impact the daily operations of our business and make measureable contributions while you enhance your understanding of technology, system architectures, and development methodologies within our organization and industry.
We need a DevOps engineer with strong Azure experience. In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments. You will champion DevOps culture and curate its adoption from Continuous Integration to our goal of Continuous Delivery. And you’ll need to help guide us through this process.
- Experience with Microsoft tools and technologies (Azure, .NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Solid GitHub experience.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tool
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proficient written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.